Pregnancy is one of life’s most incredible journeys.
Finding balance, keeping yourself healthy and choosing an Obstetrician who will guide and support you through this journey is crucial to creating the best possible outcome for baby and you.
Dr Musa is very experienced in all aspects of child birth and will endeavour to accommodate your birth plan.
Having a young family of her own allows Dr Musa to understand the challenges that each new parent faces. This helps her to provide a professional and yet very personalised service to each individual client.
Obstetrics services offered by Dr Rozeena Musa
- Management of Low risk pregnancy with minimal intervention as possible.
- Managing High risk pregnancy (e.g. Twins, Preterm Labour, Premature Rupture of Membranes, Cervical Incompetence, Pre-eclampsia, Gestational diabetes, pre-existing medical conditions)
Obstetrician Brisbane – Summary of services
- Pre-pregnancy assessment and counselling
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Detection and Management of early pregnancy complications including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Organising blood tests, ultrasounds and referrals for CVS and amniocentesis
- Counselling for high risk conditions
- Screening tests for Down’s syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities
- Screening for gestational diabetes
- Routine pregnancy check-ups
- Monitoring for complications of pregnancy e.g fetal growth restriction, pre-eclampsia
- Ultrasound scans
Management of Medical conditions in pregnancy
- Hypertension, pre-eclampsia
- Endocrine conditions e.g thyroid, diabetes
- Heart conditions
- Neurological conditions e.g epilepsy
- Blood clotting disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
- Infectious diseases in pregnancy
- Management of multiple pregnancies
- Induction of labour
- Management of natural birth and complications during labour
- Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section
- Postnatal management
- Caesarean section
- Instrumental delivery i.e Vacuum and forceps
- Routine postnatal check at 6 weeks including addressing contraceptive needs, pap smears and other concerns
- Detection and Management of Post natal depression
- One complementary home visit by postnatal miwife (if within catchment area,or one in – office postnatal midwife review)
- One complementary Post natal Pelvic floor physiotherapy review